Thursday, June 19, 2008

Canticle magazines's latest issue


The latest issue of Canticle is out and I hear it is an amazing one!

Canticle is "an excellent resource for women who are serious about growing in their faith, and who want to share their faith with others in their homes, their parishes, and their communities. Totally faithful to the Magisterium, dedicated to Our Lady of Guadalupe, and under the protection of St. Joseph, this quarterly publication is produced by Women of Grace ® and Living His Life Abundantly®."

You can go to this link at Heidi's Hotline to read about the contributing authors. You can go to Canticle magazine's website and order a copy of Canticle magazine and/or subscribe! If you are not already reading Canticle, you are really missing out. I kid you not! :) Canticle is the voice of "Women of Grace" which is associated with EWTN. Visit the Canticle website here.

Oh, did I tell you that this is me with Teresa Tomeo (my favorite girlfriend on the air!) and Cardinal Rylko on the cover? Card. Rylko is the President of the Pontifical Council for the Laity. I had the distinct pleasure of meeting him and in this photo I was giving my books to him.

I hope you enjoy the my article, "Women Thirsting for the Living Water: Mulieris Dignitatem and the International Women's Congress in Rome."

No comments: