Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Lucy and Ethel, I mean, Teresa Tomeo and I on "Mom's Corner" Monday - BE THERE!


On Monday, May 12th at 9:15 AM Eastern Standard Time, Teresa Tomeo and I will be chatting at "Catholic Connection" on our "Mom's Corner" segment the day after Mothers Day! We'll be celebrating Moms, of course and we will also be talking about my new book, Catholic Saints Prayer Book which was recently released.

We always have a lot of fun and I encourage you to join us. Feel free to call in if you'd like or write me a comment here at one of my blogs to suggest a topic or comment on a current one.

You can listen to the show right from your computer. "Catholic Connection" at Ave Maria Radio is here and then click on the "Listen Live" button on the top of the screen. Teresa goes on the air at 8:00 AM. So, feel free to tune in to hear the whole show if time permits.

I hope you'll join us!

God bless you!

No comments: