Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Busy, busy, busy!



Taking a moment here to say that I have been totally inundated as of late with writing my new book, "The Heart of Catholicism" for Penguin publishers. I'm sorry that I haven't been able to blog and hope you will understand that I have to make my deadline which is fast approaching!

In the mean time, I thought I'd run a little contest. :) You only have a short amount of time to enter. The acceptance for submissions will be closed on Tuesday, Feb. 24th at 5:00 PM so that I may pick the winner before Ash Wednesday which is the following day. The winner will receive an autographed copy of one of my newest books: The Domestic Church: Room by Room: A Study Guide for Mothers" or Grace Cafe: Serving up Recipes for Faithful Mothering AND a copy of my book, Catholic Prayer Book for Mothers! You get to choose which of the new titles you would like and I will throw in my Catholic Prayer Book for Mothers so that you will have something that will hopefully give you cause to pause and ponder about your marvelous vocation of Motherhood during Lent. :)


You can send your entries to me at: DMCOBoyle(at)aol)com. Please put "book give-away contest" in the subject line. Oh yeah! You need to know what to do...In a paragraph or less, tell me in the email why you want one of these books for Lent. The winner's reason will be published on my blog. I will pick the one that I feel inspired to pick based on your reasons.


I should also mention that it's okay if you're not a mother yet or if you are not even married yet. :) You can still enter. Hopefully these books will help pave the way! :) And you may enter for someone else that you feel is deserving of these books. Just tell me the reason why.

Okay now, what are you waiting for? You don't have much time until next Tuesday the 24th when the contest closes!

God bless and hugs!

Donna-Marie

No comments: