Friday, April 4, 2008

The latest issue of Canticle magazine!


As you can see from this cover image of the May issue of Canticle magazine I have an article (click here to see the cover of this issue of Canticle magazine larger) about Mother's Prayer in this issue just in time for Mother's Day! I am told that you can even get a free copy of this beautiful Catholic woman's magazine.

Canticle's Editor, Heidi Hess Saxton says, "Anyone who is thinking about subscribing to the magazine who would like a free sample issue can call 800-558-5452 and place their order. You will receive a free copy plus an invoice, which you would return with payment (if you decide to subscribe) or write "cancel" and return (if for some reason you decide not to subscribe)."

I love how Heidi says, "...if for some reason you decide not to subscribe" because once you see this magazine and read it, you'll just love it! I know subscribers who were lamenting when their issue hadn't arrived as fast as they were expecting and they were trying very hard to be very patient! Ask Sarah at "Just Another Day of Catholic Pondering." She'll tell you!

So, what are you waiting for? You can get a free issue. This one looks great. You'll get to read all of those great articles and mine too which is on Mother's prayer! So, give that toll free number above a ring and set yourself up for some uplifting and inspiring reading to help you along your journey. :)

2 comments:

Sarah Reinhard said...

I will tell em, that's right! I'm going out to start my wait at the mailbox right after I hit the button at the bottom of this combox... :)

Andrea said...

I just read on Kate Wickers blog about this magazine. I thikn I'm going to have to look more closely into it!!