Monday, April 21, 2008

I'd really like to know...


Hmmmm, I wonder if dear Sarah over at Just Another Day of Catholic Pondering got her copy of Canticle magazine today. Please don't tell me that she received it before today!

Just so you all know, my issue arrived safe and sound in my mailbox today! If you are a new visitor to this blog or don't know about Canticle magazine, let's just say that it's something we have been talking about the last few months...trying to be patient while waiting for the latest issue of Canticle to arrive!

Oh, did I tell you that my article, "A Mother's Life of Prayer" is in this issue?

Well, Sarah, I hope you stop by and let me know if you have your issue. And for those of you who may be curious, Canticle's Editor, Heidi Hess Saxton says, "Anyone who is thinking about subscribing to the magazine who would like a free sample issue can call 800-558-5452 and place their order. You will receive a free copy plus an invoice, which you would return with payment (if you decide to subscribe) or write "cancel" and return (if for some reason you decide not to subscribe)."

What are you waiting for?

2 comments:

Sarah Reinhard said...

I did, in fact! And I saw your article is the MAIN FEATURE! I haven't had a chance to crack it open yet, but believe me, everything else is ON HOLD until I can... :)

Sending you hugs and baby drool,
Sarah

Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle said...

Oh? So you DID get your issue? You seem to have forgptten to mention that LITTLE detail...Holding back information, are ya? :) Just kidding, of course!

An email I sent you popped back again, Sarah. I tried to send you my MRI post and now I have a prayer request post for a poor Mom with cancer. Please read and spread the word for a request dfor prayer when you can.

Thanks for the hugs and most especially the baby drool!

God bless and love,
Donna