Sunday, July 19, 2009

"Mom's Corner" tomorrow morning!


We're back! And we're waiting to share with you tomorrow morning!

Tune in to "Mom's Corner" on Catholic Connection at Ave Maria Radio on Monday, July 20th at 9:15 to 9:30 AM Eastern Standard Time. Teresa Tomeo and I will be chatting about some summery and motherly things. I hope that you can join us. Feel free to call in with a question or comment.

Tune in at 9:15 AM Eastern Standard Time by clicking here at avemariaradio.net and then click "listen live."

Talk to you then!

God bless!

Donna-Marie

2 comments:

Roxane B. Salonen said...

Donna,

I know! I heard on my local Catholic radio station a while ago. Teresa was announcing the fact that you would be the guest tomorrow. Yay! I can't always tune in but I will try; would love to hear it.

Hugs from Fargo,

Roxane

Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle said...

Oh great, Roxane!

If you can't tune in, I'll post a link to it soon.

Hugs back right to you from Connecticut,

Donna-Marie