Thursday, July 9, 2009

Catching up, or trying to anyway...


I'm trying to catch up with a variety of things. The good news is that I finished a manuscript the other day and turned it in to the publisher. Woo hoo! I'll be telling you about that book very soon. It's very exciting!

Never a dull moment around here! I found a dead bloody bat on my kitchen floor yesterday! What a freaky sight! The whole day then entailed numerous phone calls to health departments, veterinarian's offices and more. An officer had to come out and get the bat and transport it to be tested for rabies. Apparently they test the bat's brain. We may find out this afternoon if it's rabid and then we'll know if our animals and if we are in any danger. Let's hope not!

FYI: I'll be on my Mom's Corner segment with Teresa Tomeo on Ave Maria Radio, Monday, July 20th at 9:15 AM Eastern time. I'll post more details soon.

I plan to share some photos soon about an outing to NYC after I had completed my manuscript. Stay tuned!

May God bless your day!

hugs,

Donna-Marie

No comments: