Monday, October 1, 2007

In the Spirit of St. Therese...


What matters in life is "not great deeds, but great love."


In the spirit of St. Therese of Lisieux today, let us strive to remain "little," to love in all things; especially to be dedicated to doing all of our "little" things with great love in our families. These "little" things, I believe are HUGE in God's eyes!

O Little Therese of the Child Jesus, please pick for me a rose from the heavenly gardens and send it to me as a messenger of love.

O Little Flower of Jesus, ask God today to grant the favors I now place with confidence in your hands...(mention your request)

St. Therese, help me to always believe as you did, in God's great love for me, so that I might imitate your "Little Way" each day.
Amen

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Amen! That is so good!