Sunday, December 21, 2008

Overnight Christmas bread coming up...

Sorry, Everyone. I've been busy, sick, praying, writing my book, and also trying to be quiet as much as possible during this holy season. I will try to get to posting that wonderful and famous overnight Christmas bread recipe really soon. If you're going out food shopping, pick up one or two baguettes (long) and eggs, milk, and some frozen blueberries. I'll give you the recipe soon. In the mean time you can go into my archives here at "Embracing Motherhood" to get it.

I hope your Advent is going well. There are so many people to pray for at this holy time of year. Please pray for someone I know whose unborn baby due to be born in a month or so has all of his or her organs outside the body. Please also pray for a mother I know who has stage 4 lung cancer and has very young children.

Thanks for your prayers for these people. God bless your Advent season. Can you believe that Christmas is in a few days? I can't! I'll try to post some snow pictures soon too. We got a lot of snow the past couple of days here in the woods of Connecticut.

2 comments:

Jane (a.k.a. patjrsmom) said...

Merry Christmas, Donna-Marie! I hope you are feeling better now.

God Bless,
Jane

Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle said...

Merry Christmas, Jane!

Thanks for your kind words. I'm still sick , but trying to get better. I bet you have a bustling household over at the Ark!

God bless!

Donna-Marie