Thursday, December 11, 2008

Advent Mom's Corner on Monday Morning!


Okay, are you guys, I should say "girls" ready for this? What are you doing on Monday morning? I will be taking some time off from writing my book and our Advent activities and busyness to join Teresa Tomeo on "Catholic Connection" on our "Mom's Corner" segmen on Monday morning at 9:15 AM Eastern time.

We'll be talking a bit about this wonderful Advent season, family stuff, and I will be sharing another "Jesus at the post office" story. Last year I shared my experience of seeing Jesus at the post office. Before you run away, I am talking about seeing Jesus in the "distressing disguise" (as Mother Teresa used to say) of a homeless man and how he affected the people in the post office. I have been blessed with another experience this Advent season which I will share on the show.

So, tune in on Monday morning at 9:15 AM Eastern time to hopefully get your new week off on the right foot. We hope you'll join us and feel free to call into the show.


I hope you're Advent is filled with blessings and inspiration as you prepare your heart, your family, and your home for the coming of the Christ Child! Christmas is two weeks from today! Yikes!

And speaking of Advent, you may want to read a short article I wrote about HOPE over at Catholic Mom.Com.

If you'll be baking some cookies, go on over to Faith and Family Live to experience their cookie swap and find some new recipes from some of your favorite people! :)

Don't forget...Advent Mom's Corner on Monday morning - BE THERE!!

hugs,

Donna-Marie

No comments: