Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Mother's Study Group!


(click on photo to enlarge)

Here is a photo of a brave group of women, "Mother's Circle" from St. Agnes in Sellersville, PA. posing for a shot of their study group. They are currently studying my new book, The Domestic Church: Room by Room: A Mother's Study Guide. They say that they are really enjoying the book and have some very positive feedback from their study.


I decided that I would enter each brave group who sends their photo in to me into a drawing to win a really nice prize! I'll keep you posted on that. :)

So, come on, don't be shy, send me your photos and show off your smiling faces and your spirit-filled camaraderie! Help to inspire others to gather together in homes and churches to learn more about the richness of our Catholic faith and how it applies to women and mothers! I will await your photos!

Remember...we are all on this journey together!

God bless and hugs!

Donna-Marie

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Hey Donna:)

Do stop by our blog, there is something for you.