Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The sun came out!


The sun came out this morning after some dreary cloudy and rainy days. My first pansies of the year sit on my kitchen window sill reminding me of newness and rebirth during this beautiful season. They also remind me of my daughter, Chaldea who gave the pansies to me last week end. The beautiful delicate scent wafts through my kitchen!

I hope you all have a sunny and happy day today. Remember that all of our disappointments are "God-appointments" according to my friend, Sister Mary Francis! Everything in life becomes an opportunity for grace when we offer it all to HIM.

If you get the Our Sunday Visitor newspaper, take a look at the Mother's Day issue coming out this week. I wrote an article featuring some wonderful Moms.

Currently, I'm very busy with the final stages of my new book, but I'll check back with all of you soon. Tune in to my "Mom's Corner" segment on Ave Maria Radio on Monday if you can. I'll be on LIVE at 9:15 AM Eastern time. Call in if you'd like.

Don't forget to send me (email) your group study photos and I'll feature them on my website. Take a peek and see who's there now.

I have some more news for you that I will share soon. :)

God bless your day!
hugs,

Donna-Marie

No comments: