Thursday, October 30, 2008

Review by Nicole in Germany




A very special gift for a very special period of life



"The book Prayerfully Expecting is an outstanding book on the period of pregnancy. It gives you both useful information on what is going on inside of you (which I, being a doctor myself, especially appreciated) and spiritual guidance. It really helped me to firm my relationship to my child in the first weeks and months.

Written as a nine-month novena it is easy to pray. Additionally, I have to mention the beautiful illustrations by the author´s daughter, Chaldea Emerson. I haven´t seen any similar book in Germany, where I live, so far."

***


Thank you very much, Nicole for your fine review. I am very happy that my book served you well. May God bless you and your beautiful new baby and your family in great abundance!

Donna-Marie

No comments: