Saturday, February 16, 2008

News from Rome

Happy Saturday!

If you didn't catch my interview on Vatican Radio this morning with Joan Lewis, you can listen in tomorrow at 4:30 PM Eastern Standard Time. Just go here and then click the "listen live" which is on the top at the right.

I hope to get a chance to tell you about my experience in Rome and at the Vatican soon. I have to get some articles written and also fight off the jet lag and problems from the car accident. I'll at least post photos in the mean time.

Additionally, you should click on the "Dignity of Women" button in the right hand column of this blog and view the new information. There's even a little film clip of the congress.

Have a BLESSED day!


PS You can go into the archives after Monday or Tuesday to hear the segment with Joan by going here in the archives.

2 comments:

Heidi Hess Saxton said...

Wow! This is great stuff, Donna-Marie! I put a link on "Mommy Monsters." Praying for your poor neck.

Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle said...

Thanks, Heidi. I really appreciate the prayers!

God bless and hugs,
Donna