Thursday, February 21, 2008

Cardinal Rylko, President of The Pontifical Council for the Laity


UPDATED WITH NEW INFORMATION ABOUT ARTICLES

Here's a photo of me giving Cardinal Rylko who is the President of the Pontifical Council for the Laity copies of my books at the Vatican just after we had our audience with Pope Benedict. Teresa Tomeo is looking on and Colleen Carroll Campbell is there in red. Colleen had given Cardinal Rylko a copy of her book as well. It was such an honor to meet Cardinal Rylko. We all expressed our gratefulness to him for the International Congress.

I have an article coming out in the online edition of Lay Witness magazine which may be published soon. I'll keep you posted on that and offer a link. It's an article they have asked me to write about the experience at the International Congress. I know I have been kind of quiet since I have returned. There has been a lot of busyness with family as well as several interviews with the media about my experience at the Vatican. I also have to go to physical therapy with my daughter on a regular basis because of the car accident we were in just a week before the trip.

So, even though I am unable to write much in my blog posts because of the injuries from the accident, you will get a snap shot of the experience when you read the Lay Witness article. I also have an article coming up in Canticle magazine which will be closer to the anniversary date of Mulieris Dignitatem.

Also, check out the Our Sunday Visitor newspaper or try to get this week's issue online to read two awesome pieces by Teresa Tomeo about the Congress. Genevieve Kineke has an article in Catholic World Report (Feb. issue) and Inside the Vatican (next issue), Catholic Exchange (Feb 25th) and she also has regular columns available for syndication.

No comments: