Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'm back!

Hello Everyone!

I'm back from Rome. We arrived late last night. After a nine hour flight, the two hour trip from the NY airport to get home turned into a five hour trip since we were right in the middle of a snow and ice storm! Needless to say, I am both exhausted and overwhelmed with God's grace. I am very thankful that God is so good and kept us safe!

I will be back to you soon with some news and photos. I have to give an out of town talk tomorrow and must focus on that.

Thank you for all of your generous prayers! I am very thankful. I prayed for all of you and all of your intentions while I was there in the Eternal City! I have so much to share with all of you!

God be with all of you!

5 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

Welcome back Donna! I can't wait to read about your trip.

Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle said...

Thank you, dear Esther!

Andrea said...

Glad to hear you are back and safe. Can't wait to read all about your trip.

Simple Faith and Life said...

Have been praying for you and your daughter. Will continue to pray for you. Glad you got back safely!

Tracy said...

Welcome home Donna, so thankful for your safe travel.