Thursday, January 17, 2008

My daughter's voice!

I heard my daughter's voice this morning for the first time in twelve days (who's counting??)! We only spoke for a minute - that was a tease. She surprised me and called me early to give me a phone number that I will be able to reach her at occasionally. I just tried and the call did not go through. It's not easy to get a call through to India. It reminds me of years ago when I called Mother Teresa at her Mother House in Calcutta. It took many attempts to get a call through. Hopefully, the Indian phone system may be a little more modernized now.

Have a BLESSED day!

1 comment:

Roxane B. Salonen said...

Donna,

How wonderful to know you've heard that sweet voice to confirm a safe journey. And what amazing photos from India! Aren't we blessed to have the means for communicating in a more versatile way with our faraway loved ones? We'll look forward to updates!

Thanks for linking to my blog, and being so encouraging. You are a true inspiration!