Friday, August 3, 2007

Praying For Bryant





You have been asking for updates and I think this may be a good way to communicate them to you. Click on this "Praying For Bryant" button to be updated about Bryant, the 18 year old boy (my son's friend) who was critically injured in a hiking accident. Please feel free to post this button on your own blogs (I will send you the code when you ask for it through an email to me: DMCooperOboyle(at) aol (dot) com) to spread the word for more prayers. I really believe that it is all of the prayers that have helped Bryant recover in the way that he is progressing. I may add a Pay Pal button soon, in case anyone would like to contribute a little something to help with this boy's medical care and rehabilitation. Remember, his Dad died last year and things aren't easy for them. Thanks for caring and thanks for praying.

God bless you all!

No comments: