Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year and beautiful feast day!

I am trying to catch up a bit here. I've been down with the flu and still trying to get over it. I've been posting little messages to Face Book when I can but haven't had time or energy to post on my blogs much.

I just heard the other day that I was noted as one of the top ten fascinating Catholics of 2009. Who me??? You can check that out here.

I will be speaking at the Boston Women's Conference in February. You can check that out here.

More news soon. God bless your first day of the New Year! Happy feast of our Blessed Mother!

Donna-Marie

4 comments:

Christine said...

I pray that you have a blessed 2010 and a happy New Year!

Tracy said...

Happy New Year Donna-Marie, Many Blessings to you and yours!!

Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle said...

Thank you very much, Christine! May God bless you and your beautiful family!

Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle said...

Thank you so much, Tracy. I pray that your new year is FILLED with blessings!