Friday, July 11, 2008

"Spiritual Support," A Review of "Prayerfully Expecting"


This review was posted at Amazon.Com and comes from a Catholic mother in Alaska named Heidi:

Donna Marie's book, Prayerfully Expecting, is a real gem. The monthly prayers and readings were such a tremendous help to me in making my pregnancy a truly blessed time of drawing closer to Our Lord and Our Lady. The "Mother's Daily Prayer for her Children" became especially precious to me as I called on many of the saints associated with motherhood and pregnancy to pray for us. When our baby suddenly came six weeks early, those prayers went with me to the neonatal ICU where I continued to pray them over our delicate little girl. Such comfort and peace this book brought to my whole pregnancy. I cannot think of a better gift for any expectant mother!!! Thank you, Donna, and may God bless you always.

***


Thank you very much for your review, Heidi. I am very grateful that you felt comforted during your pregnancy while you read Prayerfully Expecting and as you prayed for your tiny darling daughter when she was in the neonatal ICU. God is so very good!

God bless you and your beautiful family!

Big Hugs,

Donna-Marie

***


PS Heidi gave me permission to post a photo of her little bundle of joy and love! That's little Emily above on the right!

No comments: