Friday, December 14, 2007

I'll be back later...


I'll be back later on today to share a little story about Jesus in the Post Office, perhaps share a photo or two with you from our little snowstorm yesterday, as well as to give you details about my Christmas radio show on Monday at 9:15 Eastern Standard Time with Teresa Tomeo for our "Mom's Corner" segment. I am running out to Christmas shop! I just finished the book I was writing (Yippee!!) and have to get ready for Christmas now. We've only had our Advent wreath out so far and just started with our decorations yesterday! It's been busy around here. I've been doing a lot of talks and book signings and I've also have Lyme disease and haven't felt well. I hope that you are enjoying your Advent and your family at this BLESSED time of year!

God bless!
See you later!
Hugs,

3 comments:

Jean Heimann said...

Donna,

You sound like me. I just starting putting up Christmas decorations indoors last night and today - with family coming this weekend. Last week I was way too busy with writing, an all day seminar, and other activities.

I'm eager to hear about Jesus in the post office. What an accomplishment to have the book done. I'm so happy for you!

God bless you!

Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle said...

Hi Jean Marie,

Well, I hope you get to decorate, too. Have a wonderful week end with your family!

God bless,
Donna

Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle said...

And thanks, Jean, very much for your kind words. :)