Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Catholic Spotlight

Have you heard of Chris Cash, the host of Catholic Spotlight? I hope so! He's really such a gracious host and also a Catholic husband and father. I had the great pleasure of speaking with him recently about some Catholic things. You know, family issues, kids, our faith and all of that good stuff. I am sincerely happy that I made a connection with Chris. Lisa Hendey of Catholic Mom.Com and Catholic Moments Podcast had recommended that Chris have me on his Catholic Spotlight show. Check out his website and listen to the interviews with some of the dynamic Catholics he has had on his show.

I believe my segment will be aired next Monday, March 10th and you can listen from your computer. I'll keep you posted on that. I had a conversation with Chris about my experience at the International Vatican congress that I just attended as well as news of my new book, Catholic Saints Prayer Book. coming out in a couple of weeks. We also discussed issues pertaining to women, Catholic families and some other interesting things.

I also just realized that Chris is the Director of E-Commerce at the Catholic Company! You can see that I have added some very attractive ads on my blogs for the Catholic Company in my right hand column. Check them out - First Holy Communions, Confirmations, and Easter are all coming - to name a few occasions!

I hope you'll join us on our segment coming up. :)

God bless you!

No comments: