Friday, April 9, 2010

Exciting News: "Everyday Blessings for Catholic Moms" premieres Monday, April 12th!


Praised be to God! I just got word from my EWTN producer who told me that "Everyday Blessings for Catholic Moms" will premiere this Monday, April 12th! The first one will air right before the Mass which is broadcast at 8:00am Eastern. So, if you turn your TV on about 15min before the Mass you should catch it. Another spot is set to air at exactly 6:20pm Monday night. These will be two separate episodes. I'm looking forward to seeing how they come out. :) I hope they will be inspiring to Catholic Moms everywhere. I hope you'll be able to catch them on Monday to hopefully give you a healthy dose of inspiration for your day. Please stop back and let me know what you think. Twenty five episodes have been taped so far and if they are well-received, God willing, I will do more.

God bless your week end, especially Divine Mercy Sunday!

hugs,

Donna-Marie

2 comments:

Gail said...

Hi Donna-Marie,
I just wanted to let you know that I watched your segments today. I thought they were well done and thoughtful.
The importance of a mother's influence in a Catholic home was emphasized with grace and sensitivity.
I look forward to seeing more of the episodes.
I hope you had a blessed Easter and are enjoying the spring.

Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle said...

Thank you very much for your very kind words, Gail. I'm glad that you liked the segments. I will post a schedule when I find out when the other segments will air.

Yes, my Easter was BLESSED and I am enjoying the glorious season of spring! I hope you are too. Thanks again for your message!
God bless you!