Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Grace Cafe Retreat


I never had the chance to finish telling you about the retreat in Illinois recently. I started in a post below. I've been extremely busy writing my new book every waking moment! For now, I'll at least post some photos and I'll try to finish the story later on. :) Here's the beginning to the story here which is also below.





Taking a moment to pause with a new friend at "Grace Cafe!"




I was so excited when I found out that this was my view outside my bedroom door! I got to be so near Jesus for two nights!




One of the highlights for my daughter, Mary-Catherine was to hold this precious baby!


The women were all wonderful, as were the hosts who took very good care of my daughter and me. It was a pleasure to meet them all!

God bless!

Donna-Marie

PS Thank you so much everyone for all of your prayers for us for a safe flight home in the wintry weather. :)

No comments: